Christmas Wish List ❤ BLOGMAS DAY FOUR

Welcome back to another BLOGMAS post!

Today I thought I would share with you my Christmas Wish List.
There are a few products I have my eye on and would love to purchase in the near future. I'm hoping to make an order online, so make sure to leave a comment with your Wish List below!


Tarte
Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
I saw this palette on someone Instagram account and I fell in love with it! The colours look amazing, they are such 'me' colours. The palette sells for US$45 on Sephora which is such a good price. I love the packaging, and I can't wait to smear it across my eyelids haha!



NARS
Lipsticks
I haven't put in a specific colour in the title, and that's because they are all so pretty! I love their lipsticks because half for the colours they have (Niagara and Barbarella are my two stand out shades that I love) and because half for their packaging. The packaging is so sleek, so sophisticated and definetly my favourite brand packaging!



ColourPop
Mini Kit - Foxy
I have an obsession with ColourPop's liquid matte lipsticks, and sadly I don't own any (yet)! I have seen so many reviews and they look so good, so creamy but matte at the same time (if that's possible) they look longwearing and when I do make an order, I know I'll go over the top but it'll be so worth it!



Christian Louboutin
Velvet Matte Lip Colour
Now this would never happen in a million years (but Santa if you're reading this - I've been very good this year :P ) this lipstick is so so out of my price range but I LOVE the packaging. This is something I would frame and hang in my house - it'll go no where near lips! I can only imagine how amazing the formula is, but I'll have to stick to watching reviews of it online I think!


*All pictures are not mine.

Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke


Comments