My Go-To Everyday Makeup Products


Designer Brands
Mosaic Bronzer - 165
This bronzer is so good for everyday wear. It's not too harsh so you can subtly get a bronzed look. I've had it for a year and used it almost every day and it's still so far from hitting pan! :D

Essence
SooGlow!
This is my favourite highlighter at the moment. It's a soft highlight which makes it look so natural on your skin!

Mac
False Lashes Mascara
My favourite mascara. Ever. I got the tester size when I bought some stuff off Nordstrom, and I've fallen in love and refuse to use any other mascara. It doesn't clump your lashes, makes them so thick and it's so great because I don't need to wear eyeliner with it! <3

Rimmel
Stay Matte
I'm quite oily, so this product is a must have for oily skin! It keeps my make up looking matte, and lasts so long! Only towards the late evening I need to touch up, but it is my holy grail!

Maybelline
Brow Drama
Love love love! This stuff is amazing and doesn't set my eyebrows like super glue. Great for everyday wear and evening!

Rimmel 
Match Perfection 
This foundation is the first drug store foundation I tried, and its so good for everyday! It's so light and doesn't feel like too heavy like other foundations - but it has really great coverage.

Designer Brands
Brown Pearl Quad - 202 
This quad palette is life when I travel. I use the top left shade (white shimmer) for my inner corner to brighten, I use the top right shade all on my lid (for a bit of colour) and the brown colour on my eyebrows just for a natural look. Such a handy palette and really good in price too!



Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke

Comments