Sephora Haul ❤ BLOGMAS DAY THREE

In July I went to Sephora in Sydney (it had just opened up and I had never been to a Sephora before) and bought a few items.
I decided to by only Sephora branded makeup because we don't have the Sephora brand in New Zealand, and all the other brands (Urban Decay, Kat Von D etc) we have already so I thought I would buy the brand we don't have..

I set out wanting a Mud Mask, and some body wash - the rest I just picked up along the way.


Sephora Pomegranate Mask
Leaves the skin toned, invigorated and helps to protect the skin against free radicals.

Sephora Job's Tears Mask
Lightens skin to improve skin tone and provides day-long moisture. 

Sephora Blueberry Fizzing Cube
Blueberry flavoured effervescent bath cube
These smell AMAZING. They make the bath smell so good! Definetly picking up a few more of these in other flavours next time!



Sephora Blueberry Creamy Body Wash (Tester size)
Lightly scented body wash produces a creamy foam
I love this body wash, I have the strawberry and so got the tester for the blueberry but I'm going to be buying the full sized blueberry next!

Sephora Strawberry Creamy Body Wash
Paraben free, enriched with strawberry pulp extract, produces a creamy foam.
In love with this body wash. It's so moisturising and smells like heaven! My favourite




Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara - Waterproof
Adds volume, lengthens, separates, curves, nourishes, strengthens and protects.

Sephora Mud Mask
Purifying and mattifying
Hands down - the best mask. It clears my skin, stop it from being overly oily and my face just feels really clean after I've used it




Sephora Rouge Lipstick - Unfaithful
This is such a pretty colour, and the formula is creamy, but matte. It's such a wearable colour and I love it! 



Comments