Christmas Tag ❤ Blogmas Day One




Hey everyone! Welcome to Blogmas day one!
I thought I'd start off with a Christmas Tag - just a few questions about my favourite holiday things! Make sure to leave a comment below! 


1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I love The Grinch! I can relate so much to him (except the hating Christmas part of course!)



2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Christmas in New Zealand is right in the middle of summer! So sadly I haven’t had a white Christmas but I would love to travel somewhere and have a white Christmas one year!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Usually I spend the day with family, because I have my family and my boyfriend’s family we usually end up having four different meals with each family member!

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas’ by Band Aid (the original, not the new one they release every year, although they are good too!). I first heard this song a few years ago and I just fell in love with it.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Usually I’m so excited for Christmas that my boyfriend lets me open one or two presents from him, but all over gifts I wait L

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolf, Prance, Vixen… I thought I knew more than that haha!

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Definetly the Christmas Ham! I spend Christmas Eve with my mum and we bake the ham and get it ready for the next day. The ham is the most delicious thing ever!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, sadly. One day I want to get a real tree for Christmas!

9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Christmas Ham! It is so amazing, mmm…

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving gifts. I love knowing what people like and buying them gifts and then seeing their face when they open it. I could spend so much money buying gifts mainly because I love giving gifts to people. I like receiving gifts but love giving them more!

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve had so many amazing gifts, but my favourite was the last Christmas before my parents got divorced (a very messy divorce) it’s not a gift, but family and love is a gift and that last Christmas was filled with love and happiness and I’ll always cherish it.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to go anywhere with snow, and in a cabin with a wood fire and a real Christmas tree, bundled up into a cosy blanket. The perfect Christmas!

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am a pro. If I could have a full time job wrapping presents, I would drop my job in a heartbeat! I love love love love love wrapping presents! I’ll wrap 3 shirts individually instead of together just so I can wrap more haha I’m a wrapping freak..

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
2014 Christmas, My brother got on his first ever plane and flew from South Africa to New Zealand (34 hour flight) we spent 2 weeks together before, during and after Christmas and it was the best! Never seen my mum so happy before which was amazing. I also got stung by a bee (I have an extra phobia of bees) and cried for about an hour hahaha.



15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I actually can’t remember finding out about Santa being real.. I’m going to have to ask my mum because now I’m curious!

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do. I have never stuck to them, so last year I made a realty practical one, which I have (mostly) stuck to so far. I think this year I’m going to just aim to be healthier and to put myself first more.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
A break from work and study, as well as being in the presence of all my family members and being around the people I love. I love the togetherness of Christmas. It’s my favourite holiday of the year!

Hope you enjoyed Blogmas Day One - make sure to check back tomorrow for day two! 

Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke



Comments