My Night Time Routine

I have recently started a new night time routine, and it seems to be working really well!

I used to get quite a lot of break outs, and my skin used to be super oily. After about 20 minutes of my make up being on, it would go oily and it'd have to keep touching it up with powder.

I now have pimples rarely (and usually when I do get them now, they're stress pimples ugh!) and my skin feels so much smoother and less clogged up.



Every night before bed I use a two step system.
Firstly, I use the Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. Then I use Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water and wipe off all the cream cleanser.

Using both products ensures all my makeup is taken off, but also the cream cleanser makes my skin feel so soft!!

About twice a week I will also use The Face Shop's Blackhead Out White Clay Pack, which is a clay mask that dries in about 10 minutes, and then you peel it off (a bit like a nose blackhead strip)


REVIEWS 


Garnier
Micellar Cleansing Water
This cleansing water is amazing, it cleans my skin really well, and is really gentle on my skin. I use it to also remove my eye make up and it's gentle enough to not hurt, yet removes all my make up. It's great because you don't have to rub over your face 10 times just to remove your make up. I run it over my face once or twice, and my skin is usually clean!


Body Shop
Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
In love with this product! This makes my skin SO soft, and it smells amazing too! I rub it on my face and I can see it lifting all my make up, and my skin has been so clear since using it. I have had hardly any pimples, and it makes my skin feel hydrated and so clean!


The Face Shop
Blackhead Out White Clay Pack
This product can be found at BeautyNetKorea and it is really affordable. I have had this product for about 3 months now, and I'm only just starting to run out. It pulls out all the bad stuff, and makes my skin feel unclogged and really really soft. I will admit I sit for about 10 minutes after and rub my skin because it's so soft haha! A definite must have!


Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke


Comments