Book Review ❤ Girl Online: On Tour - Zoe Sugg


I remember stumbling across a YouTube channel about 2 years ago, there was a bright bubbly girl with an awesome English accent, and she had the most amazing hair! The channel was called 'Zoella' and I instantly fell in love with her videos, as well as her vlogging channel (MoreZoella) 


Two years later, she has released her second book in the 'Girl Online' book series.

Girl Online is the first book in the series and is based on Penny Porter, who falls in love with Noah - who turns out to be more than your average good looking boy!

Girl Online: On Tour is the second book in the series, and finds Penny going on tour around Europe with Noah (totally not jealous at all....) there are a few up's and down's along the way (and a few teary moments..) but they are seriously the most gripping, yet funny and addictive books.

I instantly fell in love with Girl Online, and when the second book was released I went out and bought it the day it was release.

Zoe is an amazing writer and has a great way of pulling you into a book, and making you want to read for hours on end! I stayed up until 2am reading one day! Zoe's first book was so well done, I read it in 3 days and wished it never ended. Girl Online: On Tour was just as amazing, if not better and I can't wait to see if there will be a third Girl Online book! *hint hint Zoe* :P

Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke

Comments