Summer Must-Haves!

I have made a list of my seven must-haves for this summer! All of these items I reach for, and would fit perfectly in summer.



Urban Decay
Naked 3 Palette
The colours in this palette are so pretty and soft - the first half of the colours are pigmented yet soft enough to rock with a maxi dress and sandles on a warm day. I think pink/rose gold colours are a must have for summer!

Sephora 
Strawberry Creamy Body Wash

This body wash smells EXACTLY like summer, it smells amazing, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated which is a necessity during the heat!


MAC Cosmetics
Mineralised Blush - Dainty
This blush is so pretty, by far my favourite blush! It has enough pigment that it tints your cheeks, but also a bit of sparkle in it so it acts like a highlighter as well, one easy product that does both is so handy!

Essence
Soo Glow
I found this brand when I recently went to Australia, and I have to say I am so surprised by how much pay off this highlighter has! It is a cream highlighter but only the tiniest bit goes a long way. It's hands down mu favourite!

MAC Cosmetics
False Lashes Mascara (Tester)
I ordered some stuff off Sephora and got this free sample, and I must admit I reach for it every time.. It makes your lashes so much longer, and really makes them stand out. I'm definitely purchasing the ful; size product asap!

Rimmel
Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I was looking for a pressed powder that stays through the day (damn you oil skin!!) and this product does that! I put it on and by night I'm still shine free and my make up still feels intact. So glad I found this for summee!

MAC Cosmetics
Sushi Kiss Lipstick
My. New. Obsession. This lipstick is life and if you don't have it, then open a new tab and buy it! It's creamy, yet pigmented and is the perfect colour for summer! The coral colour is amazing, and definitely and must have!


Make sure to follow me on
Instagram : @mjcblog
Twitter : @michjclarke

Comments