iBeauty Cosmetics Unboxing

I recently discovered iBeauty Cosmetics from a Facebook group - they are an Australian based company who recently started shipping to New Zealand - so I decided I would make a palette!

I have heard so many great reviews, so I was so excited when it turned up this morning (it was dispatched on Monday, so shipping is super fast)

Also, I wanted to mention the customer service is amazing - it makes ordering from a company so easy!

Let the unboxing start! 


The inserts and the palette came wrapped in bubble wrap and was so secure. 



When I first took the inserts out of the bubble wrap - some of the clear packaging had eye shadow on and around it so I was a bit worried - but it's okay! The babies were unharmed :)


Each eye shadow is usually $7.50 but on special for $3 which is an amazing price!

I got the 12 Pan Eye Shadow palette (no iBeauty logo) which was reduced to $2.50 - again, such a great price! 

The quality of both the palette and the eye shadows are amazing. 
The palette is so sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all - so happy!


This is how I arranged my colours - 
Left to right -
Barely There, Fairy Floss, Bella, Pretty in Pink
Lemon Pop, Sahara, Flirt, Faithful
Gold Finger, Swept Away, Stolen Kiss, Guava





I also got sent two mini 2 piece eyeshadows which was adorable! 



Lastly - swatches! 

-same order as above- 


I'm definitely going to be re-purchasing, as there are so many more colours I want need to get! The shipping is quick and afforable, the palette feels so sturdy and the eyeshadows are so pigmented, cream and soft. This brand/company has exceeded my exceptions, very very happy!

Michelle
<3

Comments